Uh am I too late?
So, life turns around corners and we truck along.
Somehow I have ended up with a 2 year old. She is pretty good most of the time. We are pretty good most of the time.
I'm writing this on my phone because I never use my home computer anymore, it may have some interesting auto corrects and or punctuation.
Being so blessed as we are, we have bought a section. We (yes us) are going to build a freaking house.
First we have to build a giant wall to keep some dirt atop the hill, but hey, it's only gonna be a giant wall.
Building options. Consents. Sewerage and water tanks. I think we have gone crazy...
Paint, paper, Windows, taps. Argh. I am the most indecisive person I know. I'm gonna try and blog about it...
Wish me luck!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home