Genius
Did you know...
That the two posts before this a one you can link to stuff from them!? Man I am getting so god damned good.
It's actually real simplick.
theres a box that says link: and I paste my link and thats it
So it's really quite simple.
I've been in a mighty good mood for quite some time.
It's good.
I don't know why.
Maybe it's because I have some friends. It makes such a huge difference in your life, even if it has killed me financially.
I truely am screwed, I don't know how this next month is going to pan out.
god, I have to stop spending and start saving.
I've been here a year and not saved a bean.
not a bean.
Oh well, I'm enjoying life, that's the main thing.
My crush is still a crush, it's fun, I don't know if I'd want anything more, but at the same time I totally do y'know.
Such a trivial problem in a world like this.
especially as I don't know whether I'm going to make rent this next month.
craaaaap.
Must ask for a payrise. Might write a letter now...
well, soon.
My nephew is cute, family good.
everything is just going too well at present. I'm waiting for the bomb to drop.
boom. and it'll be all over again.
bam, and something bad will occurr.
Don't spill your tea down your front.


1 Comments:
I too hate hayfever. But love shoes.
I always spill my tea (and most other things) down my front.
Post a Comment
<< Home