20060605

My reply to another blog becomes my blog entry... Is that wrong?

As if I wouldnt posticles.
Seriously, if I'm not one of your best buddies and never referred to as such, I don't know why I bother. Jeepers. I risk my livelihood for you Fred. my livelihood.
Ah, I want to go and see crush, but Ive been having coughing fits and it wouldn't be a good look. no siree bob. God.
I'm so frustrated and anxious and sad after reading these depressing posts.
One time, when I was at school, my friend G, not the same as your friend G, she sent me a link to a website, and it was a message board, and we posted there for a while. It was fun, we had huge fights with this other girl called Stephanie. She lived in America and smoked clove cigarettes. Then it dwindled and eventually died.
Sad, as I would love to read those posts now, and see how messed up, depressed and hated by the world we thought we were.
Oh but we were!
Anyway, I said I always post.
It's habit.
An ingrained need to reply.
I do it with texts, emails, everything.
I have to be last, but when the other person doesn't reply I have a tinge of sadness.
It's bizarre.
Perhaps I should have made this my post for the day.
Dont know if I'll have time to do one now.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 06, 2006, Blogger Cavegirl Nat said...

Wow, this is just trippy. Where do I start and you end?

 
At Tuesday, June 06, 2006, Blogger ... said...

Oh boom batty, its all me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home