20060616

Quoting - this is becoming a habit - Shelly-belly

This is my point am I truely destined to be the knitter?


Gotta agree with Z - you want to be able to tell your grandchildren about all the dismal and humiliating moments, and the great nights of no sleep and too much sex don't you?? Maybe not so much actually..but its gotta be better than the knitting


It's a frightening thought. Personally, I don't think I'll be the knitter. I'll be the story-teller, even if I have to make it up. I will, I'll make it up and use a doner. If they let me, if I can afford it.
My sister wants me to become an OT, and set up a private practise with her.
Don't know if I can be bothered to be honest, it means a hard slog at uni, and that all costs mulah.
haha, mulah, why do I use these stoopid words on my blog? mulah etc.

I approached my temp agency for a payrise, well, I have been in the same job for a year, so I figure I'm justified, hell what bad can come of it? The worst they can say is no, and I'll be in the same position as now.
I await a reply.
With baited breath I wait and wonder. What will the outcome be? Will they charge me out at more money? Will they fire me cos they don't want to pay me too much? Will it motivate them to make my position permanent?

Now I must ring Argos and sort out some problems with some blinds, which were over delivered - but the people wanna keep half of the extra order. Argh. Have to get an answer to them this morning, their workman leaves today and doesn't return for a wee while, and we can't have them blindless.

Reminds me of the blind man and the nuns in the bath.

haha.

My crush is coming to a disappointing end. These things do just fizzle out if you ignore them and him for long enough.
I'm doing good.

huge moth invaded my room the other night, like HUGE, and I got real scared, but had to deal with it myself. Times like those you wish you had a fearless man (HA) to deal with it. But I managed. Thankfully it flew right into my cup that holds all my makeup pencils (yes a lot of make up has found its way to me once again) and it got stuck, so I carefully removed the pencils, held a thing over the top of the cup and threw the moth out the window, where the bloody thing belonged. I laugh now, but I was dead scared. Cowering in the corner by the door under my dressing gown thinking what the hell am I going to do? This thing was huge, like the biggest moth I have ever seen.

HUGE moth.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, June 17, 2006, Blogger Cavegirl Nat said...

What's an OT?
Is Argos that shop where they have no products but instead you buy stuff out of catalogues?
Don't become a knitter. Be drawn into to the tragedy, like me. Then when you listen to whiney brit-rock, you can really FEEL the music.

 
At Saturday, June 17, 2006, Blogger Cavegirl Nat said...

Also, stoked that you are going to Ireland. For how long and which parts? Definitely try to get out into the countryseid, it's so like NZ but with castle ruins.

 
At Sunday, June 18, 2006, Blogger Cavegirl Nat said...

Oh, so you're G! Good to know.

 
At Monday, June 19, 2006, Blogger ... said...

Yeah G, you really let the cat out of the bag with that one! Ha, but yeah I think an OT is a really good job, but I don't know if it is for me.

My dilemma.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home