Sssssugar!
I am on a completely utterly nuttable sugar high.
I love Dolly Mixture.
mmmm hmmm.
Crap.
Looking forward to the crash.
Blah, I'll soften it with wine and ah, wine.
2 bits of dolly mix left, one is pink, one orange. Which one do I eat first?
Obviously its the pink one. Orange always goes last. Orange is the last colour always.
It's my favourite, I like all things orange, except pus, but I prefer to think of that as a more yellow thing anyway.
Next week I get to write my column again. That is quite exciting too. Haven't written one for what seems like ages.
Thursday I have a connundrum to deal with (I'm never sure if I use that word properly, and so I just shove it in where it sounds okay) I have been invited out with the flatties, and thats cool, but I should go. But the one big but... House is on, and I don't think any one is going to understand my fixation with that program. I love House, everything about House, watching House, his comrades, his limp, I love House. It's the one thing that makes my week worth living, well, no thats not entirely true. I may have gone slightly over the top there, but thats nothing new.
See my problem? My love for House, or a night of spending money, drinking and chilling with my new flatties, all to be rewarded on Friday at work with a roaring hangover and possibly vomit. Out my third storey window, and how the hell do you clean that off?
ew. Vomit.
I feel poorly just thinking about it. No, wait, maybe that's the sugar. Welling up inside, pumping through me making me go fast and giggly.
ooh fast and giggly.
That could be something.
ach,
gotta go.
No more insane sugar rambles.
S.


2 Comments:
Have you ever heard of video machines? They're these boxes that sit on top, or underneath your t.v., and you put a tape in and can record stuff on t.v. to watch later.
We don't have one. People only have DVD players these days.
Post a Comment
<< Home