If you're lookin'
So, this past week has been a bit of a whirl wind and it isn't going to stop any time soon.
A arrives on Thursday. I will be leaving my house at 6am in order to ensure my presence when she flops off the plane and crawls through passport control and customs.
Then she'll be bleary eyed and pookie, and I'll give her a hug and we'll hop on a bus bound for Headington and it'll be lovely.
Then she'll shower and change and I'll keep her up all day, she'll hate me and I'll fill her with alcohol in the afternoon/evening.
Then I'll wrench her out of bed on Friday and drag her round some more.
Hope she don't get major jet lag or nuttin.
creepers.
I've kinda written a column but can not be bothered typing and sending it cos its complete crapola.
nada good. No good words coming out of my head at present.
it's a nightmare.
You will find.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home