Fudgeroonie-cles
Right so first up we have the kooky thought...
Heal Others
When you recognise that someone is in pain what do you do? Do you feel for them? Do you say, "I feel your pain"? Do you identify with their pain? If you do, you are of little help to them. How can you help another if you are in pain too. Pain of course is not only physical. The pain we speak of here is mental and emotional pain. When someone gets upset or starts sharing their negative thoughts - they are in pain. Healing can only happen if they themselves realise their pain is self-inflicted. All you can do is be there for them - to listen - to accept - to empathise. By consuming their sorrow we only prolong their agony. What they need is the embrace of our non-judgmental attitude, the gift of our good wishes, the radiance of our unconditional love. Then they can heal themselves.
Und so weiter...
In reply to your previous comments, it is actually easier said than done.
How do you give someone your attention?
What do you do?
Besides pinching asses.
Lets not go there. It is highly unlikely I would even contemplate doing that. That is a G thing to do not a Sophie thing. I don't mean that in a bad way, but you know what I mean right?
I would maybe do it if I crossed paths with him when I was drunk and if I was feeling a bit mischevious.
But that is very unlikely.
I smile, I email, I chat. I don't know what more I can do.
It's a hopeless case.
hopeless.
hope.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home