20060515

Todays thought from that kooky website.

Think about it...

Give Time

Whatever or whoever you give time to, you give your attention to. Whatever gets your attention gets your energy. Whatever gets your energy must grow. So what will you give your time to today - who will get your attention? What or who needs your attention? Is it a task, a process or a relationship? Or are you waiting for these things to give you time and attention? How long have you been waiting? Why are you waiting? Are you a leader or a follower, a master or a slave? Mmmm...all questions today!

Damn straight it's all questions today.
lets get to thinking.
Gosh I'm such a dork these days...

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 15, 2006, Blogger Cavegirl Nat said...

I think you should give your attention to your crush. Make this the year of living dangerously. Flash him.

What's the worst that can happen? Well, possibly a sexual harrassment case, but, in all likelihood (as he's a guy), he'll be flattered, if not want to get it on. Then you'll have his attention.

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006, Blogger ... said...

Easier said than done.
When I think about it, I get butterflies, and feel funny.
I'm scared.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home