20060601

Custom Built for your convenience

Oh my god.
I am sick as a dog.
a dog I tells you.
I look like crap, i feel like crap and best of all i am crap.
right this minute i feel shitty
im all blocked up in my head. my nose runs, my eyes actually my eyes are okay, my lungs hurt, i havent had a smoke since the day before yesterday, im all phlegmy and gross and snotty and thats about all really. i feel like im in a cloud of fuggy cold germs.
cant be bothered doing anything, hence the fact ive not started working yet.
my desk looks like a cyclone hit it.
bang. smash.
moneys too tight to mention
doo doo doooo
and i have this awful crush on this cute boy, i mean man, and I can't help it.
its wrong, but then i wonder why?
why is it wrong?
I think im delusional with fever. delusional.
I saw some eye shadow the other day called dilusional, and I wondered, was it an intentional mistake, or do they need me working at their company to counteract the ditz. Or, am I wrong in more ways than three?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home