20061025

Save the worst til last

Ah yes, I am here, and I am alive.
I am still working at my same job. On Friday I get to learn how the pharmacy side works and then on the seventh (I think ) I get to do a day there. It is situated at the hospital, so from my new house, I can walk.

Yes, my new house. Its looking much nicer since I gave it the Sophie manic rearrange and clean on the weekend. It can only get better with the more stuff I accumulate.

um, relationship issues abound, perhaps because there is no relationship? I'm not sure.

The worst thing is, I finally am in an internet cafe with nothing to do but email and blog, and read everyone elses blogs, when I realise, the two bowl lattes with Darryll previously were possibly not a good idea. I'm going to have to hot foot it and find some amenities. Rialto is not far away. I'm loving it.

So, I promise I will read all your beautiful blogs next time, but right now I'm about to burst a bladder.

xx

P.S ~ no I have not been able to bring myself to visit the grown up lorrie. I've thought about it, and him, does that count?

2 Comments:

At Saturday, October 28, 2006, Blogger Cavegirl Nat said...

I mentioned to Des that you were looking for work, and he
seemed quite stoked. So, I think he will keep you in mind
for projection, if you still want it.

 
At Sunday, October 29, 2006, Blogger * said...

Ooh, Des quizzed me about you the other night! Of course what I said was very favourable. :)
Come back to the cinemas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home