Nothing to Blog about
I really have nothing interesting to blog about. It isn't so much that nothing has happened, just that my brain has run away from me at this point in time, and I must leave this computer soon.
But I thought I'd best write something.
Today: I thought I should leave the house as I hadn't the day before, and two days inside will drive anyone nuts. I was beginning to depress myself with my four walls, I even started hanging out in my room again, which reminds me I have to make my bed when I get home. I did finally finish the book I must give back to Angie.
a plus.
But yes, my brain is mushy and I need to get out of Taupo I think. I will not find a job here, but I will look in the paper for anything that might suit...
is that wrong?
no. it is perfectly fine.
must away.
xx


2 Comments:
Hey Sophy!
At least you manage to write something even when you have nothing to blog about. I admire that, 'cos I'm often rather crap at writing anything - even when I have stuff I want to say.
But I'm also very good at rambling when the mood hits me ... so I don't know ...
This was just supposed to be a little note to say "Hey, I'm on Blogspot now!"
Hee hee.
:)
I hope to see you too g.
Sounds like I'm all homie-ified when I call you g.
It's not you know.
And April! welcome, hope you enjoy my crazy blogging style. I get bored so frequent internet cafes and blog silly things...
Post a Comment
<< Home