20060424

aaaarp

Nine twenty three am.
Actually it's 16.39.
I don't know why but I copied down the time the answer machine was spouting.
There is a message I refuse to delete. It says you have one message.
First message: aaarp.
It's great, always brings a smile if not a giggle.
Oh I am bored.
I have five minutes and then I am home free, free as the wind blows.
free as the grass grows, frreeeee.
I haven't even had sugar today.
I believe my mania is due to the fact that all morning I am half asleep, and my eyes are full of scuzz and I have to blink hard to clear it and focus, then by afternoon I'm awake and chirpy, I can see and that alone makes me happy.
clear eyes.
They feel red today though.
blood shot and dry.

song - Dido Life for rent (on radio)
mood - manic
weather - grey and a little nipply
wink count - 3 I believe. I'm not sure sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home