20060426

shhh, it's quiet...


Right so, I have a tiffanys ring.
My loving sister gave it to me. She got an eternity ring and can't fit that and her wedding ring and engagement ring on one hand. So she can't wear her Tiffanys anymore, so it's mine. It looks like this, but has no diamonds. And it isn't that perfect silver colour anymore...
Cool huh.
Isn't it, isn't it?
Promises turn to dust.

Work is quiet and I don't know why.
It's wierding me out...

I don't want to go home tonight.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 26, 2006, Blogger ... said...

I ate lasagne for my rumbly tummy. It was loverly.
just scrumptious.
ah, that's all.
I'm bored, and don't want to be a serial blogger...
Maybe I already am.
this is really turning out well.

 
At Saturday, April 29, 2006, Blogger Cavegirl Nat said...

Yum. Lasagne is such a delicious comfort food. I wish I had some now ;-)

Nat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home