20060622

Aha Moments

So as for the previous post, it just wierded me out a bit that's all and I wanted to share.
It's true, but not.
Then when it says you are awake aren't you? It freaked me out a little.
Just a little, but enough to make me wonder am I?
then I wanted to know is it all a crock? Asleep ha, I'm awake right now. Damn tired, but awake.
Saw the last 2 episodes of series 2 of Desperate Housewives last night.
I want to live on Wisteria Lane.

Sounds so peaceful, so serene.
Ha, yeah right, the last three episodes have been absolutely nuts.
like woah my god kinda nuts.
Thats some big ol' nuts.
Gods nuts.

Fruck, sugar in the afternoon makes me ramble and lose all conciousness.

Today at work I was accused of revealing the internal ramblings of my head, or some such thing. I agreed and said it was fun.
And it is, oh where would all my wierd and whacky thoughts go if not out into the world?
They would be forgotten, never shared. Lost to a sea of old thoughts and memories in my brain just awaiting rewriting.

Take a break.

Maybe you've got Hay-itch.
B*tch.

My condolences and sincerest apologies.
L-o l-o l-o l-o-v-e l-o l-o l-o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home