20060602

I can change

I've been thinking, seeing as I haven't changed in the past year, maybe I can't change. Ormaybe Ive changed in ways only percievable to me?

I'm eating cauliflower cheese and peas for my lunch.
Its very nice. Trying to up my vegie intake. Besides it's better than scampi and chips!

I'm insane. I keep thinking about all these silly little scenarios. Just cool different things that might happen.

I've been reading other peoples blogs and they are so much more interesting than mine. Theres like people with issues and stuff, like real issues. Theres this one guy who writes and writes and writes, they don't know I'm reading it, they don't know me.
Thats the beauty. I sneak in, steal a few precious moments of their lives, and I walk away, a more informed person, and they have no idea.
It really is quite perfect.
perfect.

purr

1 Comments:

At Sunday, June 04, 2006, Blogger Cavegirl Nat said...

I'm back from my holiday on the sunny gold coast. Back to overcast, cold, bleak, hamilhole. And I am still heartbroken. :-(

But I had a nice time, screamed on rollercoasters and got a little sun on my face.

Good to see you are still writing the blog. Keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home