united on all fronts
Life,
Isn't it a mystery.
I found myself yesterday in my grandmothers kitchen asking where she is.
But really, how can we have figured out all these amazing things about the universe and not know where we go after. I have a sneaking suspicion that we go no where, we just cease to exist.
It's slightly comforting, I mean imagine how overpopulated heaven / pergatory / hell must be, and imagine it in twenty years, fifty years, what ever. Too many people.
And when the earth dies, as we are surely killing it, what happens? Where are these after life haunts (sorry) in relation to the world?
I just think it's all such a mystery and no one knows where it goes and it reminds me of the boat in Charlie and the Chocolate factory, you know, and it gets faster and faster, and then it just stops.
Slightly morbid, but it isn't meant to be.
xx


2 Comments:
No, not morbid - we all have those questions in the back of our minds. I remember when I was really little, and at convent school they told us that when we died, we would go to Heaven with Jesus and live there for eternity. Far from being comforted by this, I was terrified. I kept trying to imagine what it would be like to be alive forever, and it freaked me out totally.
My grandmother died when I was 16, but everytime I go back to her house, I still miss her face at the window upstairs, where she would always be waiting for us to arrive. I don't think you ever get used to someone not being there, it just hurts less over time.
Thanks Cavey.
You're awesome.
I like your new nickname too, cavey.
I'm also thinking about coming back up to the tron - primarily for some festival veiwing pleasure - but anything else fun that comes my way will not be shunned (organise me a party! haha) I'm kidding I think.
No but I want to see a few films and I am getting increasingly bored in Taupo with my imaginary friends.
So this weekend looks good.
I wanna see that one on Thursday, oooh, um, is it linklator and like waking life or something?
yeh. But I am yet to find a place to crash on Thursday, guess I could hide and sleep in projection! haha.
No im just kidding.
truely.
S.
Post a Comment
<< Home