20061101

Five minutes

Ah, once again I find myself in an internet cafe, paranoid that the people behind me are reading my blogs, not that it would really matter if they were I suppose.
There are all these people here playing some game or something, I don't know, it's a bit odd.

It smells here too.

I am going to go and see Des after this, Nat informs me he is working. I dont know what to do, I'm having job issues, like, job issues.

I've been offered a job, which is permanent, secure and very near my house, problem is it is boring as fruck.
hmmm.

I don't know. The cinema would be far cooler.

yes.

must go see Des right now...
Then go home to sleep, my eyes hurt. They're prolly all red, I prolly look like shite.

ach, Des wont mind, surely.

xx
s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home