Internet cafes.
Fish and I have not managed to get the internet yet. Our computer that Fish got does not work.
Not cool. Thought I'd be a computer nerd by now.
Ah, and my blog is boring and today I feel drained and listless and just plain blah.
All tired. I got home, brought in the green bins, got my washing off the line, which was surprisingly dry considering the rain we've had all day, then I walked round to the front door, got in the house, put my washing on a chair (where it is still) with my bag, went to my room, kicked off my trainers, and lay on my bed, where I must have slept with my eskimo jacket on me until I felt Brad looking at me. That was 6.15 ish, so I didn't sleep long, maybe half an hour?
And then when I got up from under my eskimo jacket, I felt very cold, and very much in need of a hug. Which I didn't manage to procure. Then I decided I was starving, so I ate my left over saag panir from the night before, and then I decided I really needed to check my emails as I may have a really important one. Which I don't, well. not really yet anyway.
So after this, I will go home, I think I should buy chocolate in mass quantities on the way, seeing as I'm not getting any endorphins from anywhere else at present, okay so it has only been three days, but still...
three days is a long time when your feet ache...
love ya's
s


2 Comments:
Chocolate heals a lot of hurts.
yes I know.
Post a Comment
<< Home