20061205

And we continue our travels

So, I have no idea where my life is going, I'm starting to think about it quite alot.
I feel I need to do something, and I want to do something now, but it's obviously not going to happen with me going back to England. I also have no idea what to do.

Any ideas will be much appreciated.

I also hate my job at the pharmacy. It's tedious and boring and the lady (who is very lovely, and I'm sure she doesn't realise she does it) is trying to clone me into her, and she is condescending and patronising at best. She talks to me half the time like I am a small child and half the time like I am a dog.
Yes, good girl. NO!
You know, these invoices have to be paid.
That kinda thing.

So I am searching for a new job. Any one who knows of anything, anything at all, should let me know. ANYTHING.

Anything is considered.

Ahhhhh,l what else...?

Um, I hate boys, but very much enjoy sharing beds with them, ah, no I'm not being a slut, it's the same boy as always, and it's as confusing as ever.
grrrr.
But it's almost impossible to stop.
I was informed today, by a friend, who had been talking to my flat mates, and they think we are cute. Because we play fight. They say things like 'you guys can't keep your hands off each other' blah, blah.

So I have no idea what is going on.

I am so dissatisfied with my life at present. I want more money, a fulfilling job, a real boyfriend, new shoes, a career plan, some artistic inspiration.
I want so much.
I also want to sit in the sun and drink beer.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 05, 2006, Blogger Cavegirl Nat said...

join the club. Dissatisfaction is a luxury that we kiwi chicks are allowed. I think I might go to Darfur.

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006, Blogger * said...

God Nat, Darfur?! Talk about a reality check - that would scare me to death ...

Soph re. jobs - Hoyts are looking for projectionists for Sylvia Park complex, Auckland. And what about Rialto? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home