Ah yes, that's right.
I've recently read in a magazine (not a dodgy one - new woman) that you can submit erotic stories to scarlet magazine and they pay you for them.
Wonder if I'm capable of writing dodgy stories.
Hey, I could make some extra cash.
It is a bit wierd though.
Well, my life has been boring of late, I'm talking the past two days.
It's gay and I'm bored with it.
bleugh.


3 Comments:
How much do they pay? I need money and reckon I could write something quite spicey.
heeheehee would it shock you to tell you that I HAVE written stories like that? Yes...it would shock me too. Cos I haven't. But it'd be fun! I bet I could!
Yeah, I'm gonna give it a go.
Although if I got real good and shit, I wouldn't be able to tell people "Hey, I'm a softporn writer"
Imagine, the dinner party...
This is sophy, she writes porn. Sophie this is John, he's a wall street banker.
Cut to John and Sophy falling in love and writing porn together...
Post a Comment
<< Home