Oh my god.
The heat, the heat.
I am sweltering. Don'cha love that word?
swelllltterrring.
I also have more things I love,
- pimms and lemonade with fruit and ice.
- mint imperials
- water
- shade
- the end of bus rides
- boredom
Yes that is all, very exciting and joyful today.
speak to me!


3 Comments:
I love how your feet were wee.
well in my mind they were wee.
I also hate the stanky people who abuse simple pavement rules. There should be some kind of license to walk the pavement at certain times of the day.
If it weren't so hot, water could be milk. Winter makes me go off water a bit. I get more into coffee in winter.
I had a coffee this morning and I hadn't had a real one for like, i dunno, weeks maybe. so this morning it was a bit cooler than it had been and I went to the cafe that does cheap coffee, it is called sofi.
How cool is that shit man?
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home