Clarification
Tailor made, is the premade cigarettes you buy, in England, somehow I could afford to smoke them always, but here in good old New Zealand I am a roll your own kind of girl.
So tailys are a luxury.
I'd love to work at Rialto again, but I don't think they want me...


4 Comments:
Ah, I getcha now! And here I thought they were hand-rolled or you could specify how they were made or something! DOH!
Why do you think Rialto don't want you? That's crazy talk. And you'll never know if you don't ask.
She has asked. I, personally, would love to have you back. Can't vouch for anyone else though ;-0
Ah, is this an April I. (or Karen) clash again ...?
Don't let that stop you Soph, if you really want to go back to Rialto. You are an excellent worker and I don't know why they aren't recognising this. However, if it's a case of them not having the shifts available - well then, what can you do ...
Yeh, exackery I dunno. I am thinking about chucking in my job in the new year and going to the beach for a week and then deciding what to do about work.
Everyone has to visit me...
Post a Comment
<< Home