20060627

The hyperactive mind...

Here's what a night time scenerio might be like:
Lets see. Ok, both the kids are home and in bed. The dog is in her crate. The cat's food bowl is full. Did I fill the water dish? Oh well, if I didn't, she can drink out of the toilet again. Toilet. Oh yeah, I just cleaned it, it's ok. Have to remember to flush the drain in the sink again though.
Oh, and it's garbage day the day after tomorrow, so must remember to empty the bathroom garbage. Gee, have to remember to buy a new garbage can - the last one got run over when I forgot to bring it in from the road.
Wonder how the roads will be for the drive to work. What was the weather forecast for tomorrow? I hope they are right about the weekend - we have that trip planned for Saturday. Have to make sure the oil in the car is ok, and the gas tank filled. Clean the garbage out of the car too.
Did I put the car payment in the bank on time this month? Have to remember to check the bank book tomorrow. Wonder if Sally at the bank has had her baby yet. I saw the cutest baby outfit at the department store last week, I could buy it for her. Hmmmm, think I need laundry soap too, will have to pick that up at the same time. Oh yeah, have to remember to wash all the towels before Saturday, and make sure everyone has clean clothes.
Gotta fold that pile of laundry on the couch.And need to ask DH to fix the broken leg on the couch before his parents visit next week. Holy! What am I going to make for supper when they come? What do we have left in the freezer? Guess it's time to do some grocery shopping again. Yuck! Man, I really need to get to sleep. Did I remember to lock the doors?....

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 28, 2006, Blogger ... said...

would they not give me ritalin?

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006, Blogger ... said...

Oh my god. Was I self medicating in NZ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home