Argh!
So I'm back into it.
work, play, and being unbelievably poor and needing somewhere to live.
I have a lead on that though.
Just have to motivate myself enough to do it.
And I'm far too busy to blog.
How sad the world is.
Ah - g. I haven't forgotten your special day, but I haven't sent anything yet.
I haven't got my sis anything and her special day is the same as yours!


2 Comments:
Ha ha, old.
yes so am I.
I will get you something eventually, so I don't think you will be able to peter pan it.
I don't know where to send it either.
Cos I'm going to do a card first.
then i might be able to send you something in a few weeks when hopefully my finances are sorted out a bit.
love you too poodle.
your mathematician.
yes I agree.
kookily beautiful, as these people often are.
Post a Comment
<< Home