And love will tear us apart again...
So tonight I am cooking mac and cheese because I felt like such poo at work today I needed comfort food.
I ache all over, and I am ever so tired. I think I drink too much and need to rest from that a bit.
I like drinking.
It doesn't help when the people you live with drink also, like fishes.
Ha ha, I am drinking a glass of red wine now. Haha. But I am just having the one.
eine glass. rotes wein. Spelling could be completely thrown.
Greer is shrieking at me to come here. I cannot, and I am so grumpy today that it is making me angsty.
grrrrrr.
bloody bollocks.
Ahh, whisky. mmm. Just read that fruitcake email.
Oh Amy if you're reading this, you can come get your bag, it is in the outside room awaiting you patiently. I cannot text 027's until I top up me phone.
Ah, yes.
Teenage kicks right through the night.
My mother has sent me an email about nude santa.
I am yet to see if she sent me one about her recent visit to the UK, probably not.
Wow, three people from my old work have had babies.
shocker.
No email from my mother about her travels.
lovely, just lovely. Not even a nude santa. just a silly joke, you scroll down and it tells you santa does not exist, I was hoping for a hot man in a santa hat with an impressive willy on show.
ah, the boys are making me vulgar.


5 Comments:
Did you know you're turning into Bridget Jones? :D
Oh, fucking brilliant April! Sophie is turning into Bridget!
Hey Soph -
I guess you're working Tuesday/Wednesday ... but if not are you free to meet with some of us (ex-)Rialto chickees in Cambridge for lunch with Jenny one of those days?
Email me - aemurray AT slinghsot.co.nz
Might end up being Friday now ::: sigh::: ... are you free on Friday?
damn.
Its Friday evening now, and I was working but I didnt even know! grrr.
and I do not think that I am Bridget Jones...
Post a Comment
<< Home