20060726

check me out

Scroll down this page if you dare, look to the left, look to the right, and see, behold, music for your blog reading pleasure.

Music I chose, for you my friends.

How did it appear there, in such a perfect, harmonious position?

Because I put it there. You know the page that houses all those words and letters and symbols? like this:



Yeah, all that stuff, thats where I put it in. God knows how it worked. But it did and even if it doesn't work, it's still pretty.

Hail me and my blogging prowess.
HAIL!

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 26, 2006, Blogger ... said...

Oh god, it thought I was serious. Where it has the retarded line it thinks I was actually trying to put a html thing there and the tag was incomplete or broken or something, so it didn't work.

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006, Blogger Cavegirl Nat said...

Huh? Looks/sounds good to me.
A nice feature Sophsta.

 
At Wednesday, August 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sunday, August 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home