20060721

jealous? of moi?

yes dear g. your brother is jealous of me. You talk to me and not to him.
man do i feel special.
amy is going to send you some digi pics of us at the pub. I look like a bloody crazed mule.

I'm hung over too. I blame Bryn. After the others left he decided he needed one more drink. I think it turned into two or three. jeepers. then the boy doesn't stop talking and rambled til after 2 in the morning. i left him this morning sleeping like a baby. lucky prick.
i dont mind really. Its nice to see NZ peeps.

did you know when i started this blog i decided i was going to use no capital letters but habit has shot that idea in the head.

what do you mean my descriptive words eh?

well, sometimes i forget that this wee blog is available to the world to read.
bizarre thought.

im bloody hungover at work again and i hate it. my head hurts. its not like the hell-hangover but it is a bit much on a friday morning
plus for some reason (prolly still drunk) i decided i would wear heels to work. now i usually wear heels at work, but not to work. amy told me it was posh to change your shoes when you get to work i think its just plain sensible.
my only problem is i end up with a tun of shoes under my desk. i do tend to change them mid day also. is that odd? i wonder if people notice.

they prolly think im insane, theyre prolly right.

gosh. i think i should cut this off now, ill prolly be blogging all day anyway. blah.
oh yeah and i wasnt hungry last night so didnt have dinner and that prolly doesnt help matters.

5 Comments:

At Sunday, July 23, 2006, Blogger Cavegirl Nat said...

I like your use of the Kiwi non-word, prolly. Do you use it when speaking to the Brits, and do they understand you?

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Blogger ... said...

I only use prolly in text. I think, mayhaps if I were being lazy I would use it. prolly, hmm, I don't know.

Yes Grrr, I think we should. The rambler and I would like you to come and visit. He has said this mid ramble many times.

He told Miss Priest that she should get cool friends like his sisters. Very funny. He is rather brook like, I don't think I realised so much before, come to think of it I don't think I've ever spent this much time with him before.

Did your dad give you my letter?

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006, Blogger ... said...

You're dating the mathematician?
My god.
He sounds ok though. Very bright. Is he rich? Would he pay for you to visit?

 
At Saturday, August 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 
At Friday, August 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home