20060731

And there we go.

I'm still in a bit of a mental mood.

I'm also wondering where I'm going, what I'm doing, where I'll be in twenty years, if anyone has any answers suggestions, throw em my way.

So I'm just doing the usual.
Isn't life exciting. I keep thinking I just need to give myself some time, to sort me out, to save some money and then I'll have loads to do, loads to write and probably no time to do it in. I don't know really. Just don't know.
What I do know is...
I'm thankful for so much, I am so lucky. Imagine having your hands cut off, or losing your ability to think, or your family. Imagine living on teh street, everyone passing you by with a dirty look, until you start to look at yourself that way, and you start acting like the dirty scum everyone looks at you like you are.
Imagine just how much worse it could be, stop taking offence at the little things and start enjoying what you do have.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 01, 2006, Blogger ... said...

I love how your Loaf has its own special section.

Does that make your other friends jealous~?

It makes loaf feel spesh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home