Identity Theft
It all started when I got this email from Chloe McGlown. It said, join me on bebo.
I'd heard of bebo before, don't really have any interest in it though.
I got another email from Chloe, and I asked myself, who is this bebo freak? So I thought fine, I'll join bloody bebo, just to find out who it is.
I tried to join bebo, already joined apparently. I thought oh, maybe I did join ages ago, so I went through the whole reset your password thing. Finally I'm in bebo under my address and I am somehow called baby gurl 06. yes, I think to myself, that is a name I would most certainly NEVER choose for myself.
Also my birthday was under a completely different starsign, and it left me feeling a bit old.
Some whacked up teeny bopper bitch stole my bebo identity.
Whats up with that?
She didn't even make it interesting for me to read when I discovered the fact. She filled out nothing but the basics. I can't believe it. Have people looked me up on bebo and giggled because my name is baby gurl? I mean come on! Who in their right mind would call themself baby gurl.
baby gurl.
ugh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home