It's hard.
And soft all at the same time.
No but serial.
I need to email my boss and ask about making my job permanent, or something.
I haven't. I don't know exactly what to write.
I am at a loss for words. I shouldn't be so surprised, I should expect such things.
I often lose my inspiration, but this time I have lost my words because I'm scared.
Scared of failure, scared of making things bad, scared in general.
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html
Have a little looksie.
It's pretty.
Oh I nearly got a nurses dress. How cool would that have been to go with my mask?
I would have been cool then.
I also have an apron, a green paper one. I used to have a purple plastic one, that was tres cool, but these things must be shared.
:)
I have a sling, and a incontinence wipe, and something else or two.
I love medical supplies.
Wonder if I can keep that ol' vacutainer.
Am I bored? Matt keeps asking me. I reply with 'I'm always bored' which is true, most of the time I guess, but why ask? Because he knows my ADHD secret?
I don't know. Perhaps it is amusing to know someone who is always bored. always looking for something interesting to do, or see, or feel, or write.
hmmm.
enough.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home