20060728

my post for LL blogified.

cool.
Do you think they'd rehire me?! - Speaking of the cinema in Hamz that opens in Nov.

No I dn't really want to leave just yet.
Might be doing a week long train journey through Russia to Beijing!
Have to save up though.
Also have applied for a job doing the same thing I am doing now, but for £8.50 per hour rather than £7.
They rang me right away and want to speak to me!
Also this morning my boss said to me that I'd been here a while and we should look into doing something about my job i.e making it permantent I hope, so its all happening!

I'm gonna steal this for my blog.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, August 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At Thursday, August 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home